Monday 6 August 2012

Don’t Let Family Disputes Get Nasty – Seek Legal Advice First

The breakdown of any relationship is always difficult and emotional, and this is especially so when children are involved. It’s important at the outset to seek expert, factual legal assistance before the issue gets muddied with well-meaning advice and opinion from family and friends. Hamid Mirza and his staff at ABC Legal are experts in family law Sydney, and should be the first point of contact for anyone in this situation.

Trying to navigate the myriad processes involved in family law with a quasi-legal opinion from your best friend’s sister’s boyfriend, who supposedly has been through the “same thing”, is not helpful. Everyone’s situation is different, especially when issues of dividing property and child custody are involved. Do you really want such vital matters to be in the hands of a well-intentioned amateur?

“My separation was unexpected and traumatic, and I was lucky to have a wide circle of family and friends who rallied to support me. However, I was getting conflicting advice from all sides, and in the end, I decided to get a legal opinion from Hamid. He cut right to the heart of the issues, and I am now in a space where I can plan for the future.”

A quick wander around the ABC legal website will reveal Hamid’s background, work history and legal qualifications. As a barrister-at-law, Hamid has the experience and knowledge to give a legal opinion on matters such as de facto relationship issues, financial agreements, mediation, matrimonial property settlements, child support, grandparents’ and third parties’ rights, spousal maintenance and many other issues.

At ABC Legal family law is an integral part of the practice and Hamid and his support staff of legal professionals is always ready to meet with a client who needs advice or representation on any family law issue. As the law relating to family disputes is complex and constantly changing, Hamid and his team are regularly involved in professional development to keep up-to-date with changes, so you, the client, can be confident that any advice or opinion you receive is current.

Something that is a stand out for clients who have met Hamid and his team is his ability to explain complex legal matters in terms that make sense to the average person. There is nothing worse than being in the middle of an unfamiliar situation where you are already feeling vulnerable, and then feel inferior simply because you don’t understand legal terminology.

“Well, I felt like an idiot, didn’t I. I’m not much for fancy words – just plain speaking does me so I was lost in all those big legal words. The missus had this hot-shot lawyer crawlin’ all over me. But then my solicitor got Hamid involved, and bang! I got it. I mean I’m not stupid, but it’s all in the words and the way they’re spoken, isn’t it?”

For practical advice and a proactive approach to the issues you may be facing in your family dispute, go to the ABC Legal and see for yourself the type of service you will get from this polished team of legal professionals. And don’t stop there – contact them to get the best assistance in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment